Barovo Red 0,75L - Tikveš
Fixed conversion rate: 1 EUR = 7.53450 kn
Variety: 65% Kratošija, 35% Vranec
Red wine: Dry
Alcoholic strength: 15% vol.
Country: North Macedonia
Region: Tikveš / Barovo
- Wine from single vineyard 700 meters up in the mountain hills, presents perfect match of the powerful full bodied Vranec and soft tannin Kratošija. Aroma and taste of blackberries, dry plums rounded in mouth filling sensation and lingering aftertaste.
Serving temperature 16°C - 18°C. Combination with food - lamb, prime ribs
- • Harvest: Manual harvest in 20 kg casks, the grapes are chilled in cooling room on temperature of 6-7°C
• Type of vats: Concrete vats
• Method of maceration: Cold maceration on temperature of 8°C for 2 days, maceration on skin for three weeks
• Average temperature of fermentation: 26-28°C
• Average time of ageing: 18 months in new oak barrels