Barovo White 0,75L - Tikveš
Fixed conversion rate: 1 EUR = 7.53450 kn
Variety: Sauvignon Blanc
White wine: Dry
Alcoholic strength: 14,5% vol.
Country: North Macedonia
Region: Tikveš / Barovo
- The unique clash of the Mediterranean and Continental climate, volcanic soil and an altitude of 700 m at the Barovo vineyards, are catalysts for the creation of this refined terroir wine. Medium lemon coloured Sauvignon Blanc with pronounced aromas of green apple, gooseberry, lime, nectarine and passion fruit, rounded by vanilla and white chocolate. On the palate you can notice mineral flint, apricot, spicy-white pepper, toast and vanilla, exhibiting a medium lingering finish.
Serving temperature 8°C - 10°C. Combination with food - salmon, swordfish, tuna
- • Harvest: Manual harvest in 20 kg casks, the grapes are chilled in a cooling room at a temperature of 6-7°C
• Type of vats: New French barriques
• Method of maceration: The must was kept in inert vats together with the lees for 10 days at a temperature of 1-2°C, after the must was decanted and selected yeast strains were added, fermentation and ageing in new French barriques
• Average temperature of fermentation: 15-16°C
• Average time of aging: 6 months in new French barrique