Bela Voda Red 0,75L - Tikveš
Fixed conversion rate: 1 EUR = 7.53450 kn
Variety: 70% Vranec, 30% Plavec
Red wine: Dry
Alcoholic strength: 15% vol.
Country: North Macedonia
Region: Tikveš / Bela Voda
- The clay soil of Bela Voda and the typical Mediterranean climate, perfectly suit the varieties of Vranec and Plavec, a blend of which this wine is made. Aged in new French barrique barrels for 15 months, exhibiting exquisite aromas of black fruit and cocoa along with perfectly smooth tannins, this wine captivates you with its rich, full body and fruity structure.
Serving temperature 16°C - 18°C. Combination with food - venison in wild berry sauce, pheasant or wild boar leg
- • Harvest: Manual harvest in 20 kg casks, the grapes
are chilled in a cooling room at a temperature of 6-7°C
• Type of vats: Concrete vats
• Method of maceration: Cold maceration at a temperature of 8°C for 2 days, skin maceration for 21 days
• Average temperature of fermentation: 26-28°C