Lepovo Grand Cuvee, ARCHIVE, 0,75L - Tikveš
Fixed conversion rate: 1 EUR = 7.53450 kn
Variety: 60% Vranec, 25% Cabernet Sauvignon, 15% Merlot
Red wine: Dry
Alcoholic strength: 14,5% vol.
Country: North Macedonia
Region: Tikveš / Lepovo
- Aged in oak barrels for 18 months. This perfectly balanced blend of Vranec, Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot exhibits pronounced dried plum and black cherry aromas combined with sweet spices and subtle hints of coffee and tobacco. The sweet sensation felt on the nose, reflects further on the taste, which is dominated by sour cherry and red currant with a lingering aftertaste. Has plenty of ageing potential.
Serving temperature 16°C - 18°C. Combination with food - all kinds of roasted lamb, game meat
- • Harvest: Manual harvest in 20 kg casks
• Type of vats: Fermentation in stainless steel vats, ageing in new oak barrels
• Method of maceration: Long maceration for 18-20 days
• Average temperature of fermentation: 26-28°C
• Average time of aging: 18 months in new oak barrels