Lepovo Pinot Noir 0,75L - Tikveš
Fixed conversion rate: 1 EUR = 7.53450 kn
Variety: Pinot Noir
Red wine: Dry
Alcoholic strength: 14,5% vol.
Country: North Macedonia
Region: Tikveš / Lepovo
- Aged in oak barrels for 12 months. The single vineyard, pungent and ruby coloured, Pinot Noir exhibits an aroma of ripe blackcurrants, with herbal and spicy nuances and a complex taste of strawberries and raspberries, rounded by vanilla, chocolate and toasty notes. Lepovo’s terroir provides a full mouth sensation and a lingering finish of cocoa and black cherry. Quite complex, yet a well-balanced and age-worthy Pinot Noir.
Serving temperature 16°C - 18°C. Combination with food - red meat, braised lamb, game meat, tuna in red sauce
- • Harvest: Manual harvest in 20 kg casks
• Type of vats: Fermentation in stainless steel vats, ageing in new oak barrels
• Method of maceration: Long maceration for 18-20 days
• Average temperature of fermentation: 26-28°C
• Average time of aging: 18 months in new oak barrels